The I-TUTOR consortium conducted a literature review of the web resources on Artificial Intelligence in Education and the implications of using intelligent tutoring systems in the European scenario. As a result an e-book was published titled “Intelligent tutoring system: an overview“ (available to download for free here).
Below you find all the references used for the review report with the following sections:
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems
- Cognitive models and their applications in Intelligent Tutoring Systems
- Data mining in education and training
- User profiling in Intelligent Tutoring Systems
- Instructional design and Learning Design in Intelligent Tutoring Systems